Posts Tagged: Port Richmond

Reformed Church on Staten Island

This Greek Revival style church was erected in 1844 to the designs of Staten Island builder James G. Burger and was enlarged in 1898 with a Colonial Revival Sunday School addition designed by architect Oscar S. Teale. The church’s congregation is the oldest in Staten Island and its first church building was erected on this site in 1715.